PARENTAL
ADVISORY
BONAKS CONTAINS
EXPLICIT LYRICS

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hohum...

The internet is down and I'm stealing WiFi from my neighbours. Without permission. All right, so I know I shouldn't and as a future nun I really shouldn't. [there, I said it.] But the thing is that they don't feel me doing it anyway. And well...I can't just knowck next door and tell them they should keep their wireless internet to themselves, right? That's just preposterous. They'll think I'm a total nutcase. Well, I don't really care about their opinions and all but I'd rather be called a psycho and be a real one, right? All right, I'm talking gibberish here. Perhaps it would be more difficult for me to speak in Filipino considering the fact that I am practicing my British accent for a very humiliating impersonation tomorrow evening.

On the grounds of morality, talking about something like this is simply idiotic. I mean, what is with this overactive conscience? It's absolutely insane.

Anyway, enough about me and my paranoia. Nobody wants to here a prematurely aging woman babbling about her joint bipolar and schizophrenic paranoia. Yes. That kind of thing makes me bloody depressed especially that procrastinating part.

Something interesting, something interesting...have ou ever felt like you swallowed a whole toe nail and it's going through your pipes and...well, you know what I mean. I don't know how that feels but I guess since that's the first thing that came out of my thick head, it has something to do with psychic vibes. Because I'm sure as bloody hell that I don't eat toe nails. At all.

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting for quite a while. I'm just so busy procrastinating that I can't find time to blog. But despite that, I will return...eventually. Preferably before I commit suicide or when I change my mind about suicide, it doesn't matter. Although I suppose I have more to say if I were dead. All I say in this blog is nonsense. I realize how much my writings injure other people's IQs. But I would really appreciate it if I could continue writing like I used to or perhaps improve on it; then I wouldn't have to put so much effort on it.

Well...that's just about it. I'm too depressed to write anything undamaging at this point. I'll write again someday...






Smell you later until March 20!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daphne said...

whaaaaat? i thought you're done with the nun business? =c

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not. And what a surprise this is! You actually read my blog? I am honored. Seriously.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home