Grampirfla Expedition: Chronicle 3.0.
Name:[Does not compute.]
Code Name: Bonaks
Age: 793 years old
Kill record from the expedition: 43 Zerglings, x Zergs, 1 Urglok, x Kabuki warriors.
Is about to be hated also by: Musicians,rock stars, emos, etc because of the new comic strip she drew on which she's having second thoughts about posting here. And snails.
Bonaks log: 16th August, year 2007
Coordinates: y7348r85953 aka Somewhere on Earth
Time sent: 09:10:16.0307
I am a snail killer. I have committedmurders a massacre that cannot be forgiven. For the sake of my goals and for the sake of experience, I agreed to partake of such a mission. I was able to kill more than 50, I think. I remember seeing them sink little by little into the white hot salted water. Bubbles formed on the surface of the liquid, signaling their last attempts to life. The smaller ones sunk faster than the larger ones. Somehow, I do not know what to make of this. Should I ask for penance? Should I continue on with life as if nothing happened? Should I crystallize the snails' deaths into a metaphor about life and suffering?
...
,,,
???
!!!
No. I just remembered, I can't write poetry. But just to appear melancholic and emo like our national hero, let us pause for a moment in respect for their lost slimy little lives.
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
No, I did not order pizza or a float. Can't you see I'm being emo here?!?! [slams the door at the delivery guy]
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
Balik na tayo sa masaya nating buhay!!!! Kumusta na ang mga taong nagbabasa dito na nasa imahinasyon ko lamang?!?! Mabuti? Buti naman!!! Dapat tayong magcelebrate dahil walang pasok noong mga nakarang araw!!!! Ayaw ko ng pizza ngayon. Sinong gustong mag-escargot?!?!? Marami ako nyan kaso nasa bakuran pa. Kung gusto niyo, sabihin niyo lang!!!!!!! Marami akong asin na linagay dun!!!!
Para sa mga nagtratrabaho, dapat kayong magalit sa gobyerno at sa PAGASA dahil hindi kayo pinauwi kaagad. Yan tuloy, may ihi na ng daga ang mga sapatos at mejas niyo! Bwahaha.
Dahil tag-ulan na, kailangan nating lahat na magdala ng mga dahon ng malunggay. Alam niyo naman siguro na lumalabas ang mga multo at masasamang espiritu kapag Agosto, tulad nga ng sabi ng mga Tsino kaya nangangayayat na ang ating ekonomiya. Kailangan mo ng malunggay kung gusto mong may masilungan kapag umuulan at kung gusto mong may pamalo ka sa mga mukha ng mga yumao mo nang mga kamag-anak/asawa/kasintahan/stalker. Mahirap na kapag nalaman ng mga kasamahan mo na may nakikita kang mga taong hindi nila nakikita. Baka mapagkamalan ka pang baliw o adik, or worse, isang psychic galing Quiapo! Kaya alalahanin: dapat magdala ng malunggay kahit na saan kang magpunta ngayong Agosto! Para makaluto ka naman ng Dinengdeng/Sinabawang Gulay [kuno] kahit na nasa MRT/LRT/Jeepney/Taxi/Kabayo/Kalabaw ka.
Ah, oo nga pala, nagcocontact lenses na ako. Yay. Ang hirap maglagay. Pakiramdam ko parang may plastic na nakadikit sa talukap ng mata ko. Naluluha tuloy ako pagatapos.
Yun ang muna sa ngayon. Tambak na kasi ang mga pagsusulit at/o takdang aralin magmula bukas. Kung may pasok man.
Note: Murkli and the others are going to leave at 11, tonight, to make sure that there are no classes so they can have free food for their journey back home from the owner of Bonaks. The expedition was a success and they retrieved the fabled radioactive sea urchin. Apparently, upon attaining the said urchin, the writer's eye sight was severely damaged, because of the radiation emitted by the urchin causing her to put on synthetic lenses over her burnt eye balls which continue to secrete fluids. The radioactive sea urchin is already given into the possessions of Teriyaki Girl and Rai Rai Barbie. All are back to normal for now. Murkli and co wish to send their regards to all the earthlings who came across this weblog during their stay, especially to those who commented. Thank you, earthlings. May we cross the same paths again.
Code Name: Bonaks
Age: 793 years old
Kill record from the expedition: 43 Zerglings, x Zergs, 1 Urglok, x Kabuki warriors.
Is about to be hated also by: Musicians,rock stars, emos, etc because of the new comic strip she drew on which she's having second thoughts about posting here. And snails.
Bonaks log: 16th August, year 2007
Coordinates: y7348r85953 aka Somewhere on Earth
Time sent: 09:10:16.0307
-=Begin Transmission=-
I am a snail killer. I have committed
...
,,,
???
!!!
No. I just remembered, I can't write poetry. But just to appear melancholic and emo like our national hero, let us pause for a moment in respect for their lost slimy little lives.
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
No, I did not order pizza or a float. Can't you see I'm being emo here?!?! [slams the door at the delivery guy]
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
Balik na tayo sa masaya nating buhay!!!! Kumusta na ang mga taong nagbabasa dito na nasa imahinasyon ko lamang?!?! Mabuti? Buti naman!!! Dapat tayong magcelebrate dahil walang pasok noong mga nakarang araw!!!! Ayaw ko ng pizza ngayon. Sinong gustong mag-escargot?!?!? Marami ako nyan kaso nasa bakuran pa. Kung gusto niyo, sabihin niyo lang!!!!!!! Marami akong asin na linagay dun!!!!
Para sa mga nagtratrabaho, dapat kayong magalit sa gobyerno at sa PAGASA dahil hindi kayo pinauwi kaagad. Yan tuloy, may ihi na ng daga ang mga sapatos at mejas niyo! Bwahaha.
Dahil tag-ulan na, kailangan nating lahat na magdala ng mga dahon ng malunggay. Alam niyo naman siguro na lumalabas ang mga multo at masasamang espiritu kapag Agosto, tulad nga ng sabi ng mga Tsino kaya nangangayayat na ang ating ekonomiya. Kailangan mo ng malunggay kung gusto mong may masilungan kapag umuulan at kung gusto mong may pamalo ka sa mga mukha ng mga yumao mo nang mga kamag-anak/asawa/kasintahan/stalker. Mahirap na kapag nalaman ng mga kasamahan mo na may nakikita kang mga taong hindi nila nakikita. Baka mapagkamalan ka pang baliw o adik, or worse, isang psychic galing Quiapo! Kaya alalahanin: dapat magdala ng malunggay kahit na saan kang magpunta ngayong Agosto! Para makaluto ka naman ng Dinengdeng/Sinabawang Gulay [kuno] kahit na nasa MRT/LRT/Jeepney/Taxi/Kabayo/Kalabaw ka.
Ah, oo nga pala, nagcocontact lenses na ako. Yay. Ang hirap maglagay. Pakiramdam ko parang may plastic na nakadikit sa talukap ng mata ko. Naluluha tuloy ako pagatapos.
Yun ang muna sa ngayon. Tambak na kasi ang mga pagsusulit at/o takdang aralin magmula bukas. Kung may pasok man.
-=End Transmission.=-
Note: Murkli and the others are going to leave at 11, tonight, to make sure that there are no classes so they can have free food for their journey back home from the owner of Bonaks. The expedition was a success and they retrieved the fabled radioactive sea urchin. Apparently, upon attaining the said urchin, the writer's eye sight was severely damaged, because of the radiation emitted by the urchin causing her to put on synthetic lenses over her burnt eye balls which continue to secrete fluids. The radioactive sea urchin is already given into the possessions of Teriyaki Girl and Rai Rai Barbie. All are back to normal for now. Murkli and co wish to send their regards to all the earthlings who came across this weblog during their stay, especially to those who commented. Thank you, earthlings. May we cross the same paths again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home