Love Letter.
You must be wondering why I didn't put the usual "dear" and then followed by your name at the beginning of this letter. The reason is that you're special and I don't want any of my friends and readers to know your name. You know who you are. You know why I'm writing to you even though I know you wouldn't really read this. What's my point? Even I don't know. Love is that confusing, I guess. I won't say much in this letter; since it's in public. Stop asking what the point of this letter is, damn it. I told you I don't know why I'm writing it. [I'm really lousy at this.] I'm not going to fill it with those gross "Do you remember back when" lines. I'm not that corny. I'm not going to enumerate all those mushy memories I know only I remember. No...you see, I'm not the romantic type you always hoped me to be. No, no, no. I'm going to make you feel really awful about what you've done to me. I'm going to humiliate you in public, even if I don't mention your name. I told you to stop asking for the point, damn it. You're starting to annoy me again. So let me begin. Go ahead and navigate away from this page, you sick coward. I'll bother your conscience until the maggots bury into your face. Okay. I want you to know that I've gotten over you. I don't care about you anymore even if you left me for someone else. I don't care even though I thought you were the best thing that ever happened to my life. I'm over that now. See? I'm not really as stupid as you thought. I don't care anymore if I thought you were perfect back then. I don't care. To hell with you and your new "special" someone. I don't care about you both. I don't want to make a fool of myself and hunt that person down, even though I know I'm capable of doing it. You're a liar. I don't know what the bloody hell was wrong with you, but I'm sure it wasn't my fault. I'm glad you dumped me, you son of a bitch. I wouldn't have wanted to have anything to do with you anyway.
Never yours,
Bonaks™ 1
P. S. Oh yeah, you think you're perfect? BAH! I'll have you know I've seen better Siberian Huskies than you, you loser. ![]()

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home